How big is an acre?
Let’s learn how big is an acre. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Yahoo! Answers.
There are ten answers to this question.
The answer lies in these facts provided by wikpedia The U.S. customary units definition of the acre...
Is there anyone out there who knows how to get grass to look like those big acre lands? I want my three acres to look flat and green. Im wondering what i have to do and how much it'll cost.
if you're land isn't flat you may need to grade it, if you need to grade the entire land then re-seed...
if I was to measure an acre of land in feet, how big would that be?
212 ft x 212 ft 43560 sq ft is pretty close
in canada how big is it
43,560 square feet is the amount of an acre in Canada.
When I was growing up my father who was a farmer owned five acres at one location and three acres at another location. After his death the property was divided into ten lots 50' X 100ft. The three acres was divided into three lots but i do not know the...
43560 sq ft, or a square 208.71 ft per side 10*50*100 = 50000 ft² = 1.1478 acre --- A 'lot' less...
If i purchase 30 acre farm land can I divide this into 1 acre tracts? How much am I looking at to do this? Would like to just keep 5 acre for myself and the rest divide it and sell it.. How much does this costs and is it possible?
Only if it is zoned for 1 acre lots, if not then no.
How many lbs of 0-0-60 fertilizer would I need to apply to obtain a rate of 100 lbs K /acre for my five acre pasture?
0-0-60 means that 60% of the fertilizer is K by weight. So every lb of fertilizer would have 0.6 lbs...
I don't know if this will help but an acre is metric, so in the middle ages an acre was the amount of...
We are a small community of under 30 homeowners and back in the early 90's former board members gave up 270 acre of our water rights. Was this a big mistake or are we ok?
As you tie-in to city water pipes, you are forced to give up certain rights to the water under your...
How many picnic table for example..could one acre fit? What is an example of how big an acre is? How much space would it take to accomodate 200 people comfortably?
One acre comprises 4,840 square yards, 43,560 square feet or about 4046.86 square meters One acre is...
Related Q & A:
- How big is the sum of smallest multinomial coefficients?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How big are the storage lockers at hostels?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How big of a zip file can I receive with Yahoo Mail?Best solution by zipmail-for-yahoo.com
- How big should a messenger bag be?Best solution by Bicycles
- How big does a earthquake have to be before it is called big?Best solution by ChaCha
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers