How can I get a job in computer animation at Pixar?
Let’s learn how can I get a job in computer animation at Pixar. The most accurate or helpful solution is served by Quora.
There are ten answers to this question.
if you want to be a 3D artist, improve your artistic experience. Work on smaller project and on personal...
Like could a degree in Computer Science get me a job at a animation company like Funimation, Viz Media, etc. Would it be a fun/entertaining job? What would the job be?
Yes, as long as you can handle computer related problems I think you'll be fine :)
When I'm older, (I'm 14 now) I would like to get a job somewhere in Disney and animate characters to Disney movies. What major would I have to take in college, and what college should I consider going to for this type of education? Also, my backup plan...
animation, computer engenierring, and art or computer art if your school has that class
my younger brother is in 11th science.He is excellent in Drawing, sketching and short animated movie making. i m really worried about his career.He really desperately willing to work in these ANIMATION studios.Some people suggested that The National...
The first thing he should figure out is what job he wants at these studios. There are many different...
How do you get in the loope of the animation world either for a job, contract work, or internship?
I have been working on OpenGL for about a year and would like to explore more graphics. I want to contribute to Animation. Having background in Computer Science and willing to pursue Masters are there any positions in Pixar that suit a CS student.
You should check the Pixar web site, they have job listings and recommended fields of study. Your background...
I love Computer Animated movies, and It has always been a dream of mines to get into making movies like with Pixar or Dreamworks. How do I, a high schooler, get into a path that will lead me work as a computer animator, and not for video games!
I faced the same dilemma for a while... for starters, major in either Art or Computer Science, whichever...
From my experiences trying to get jobs at both, I'd say that Pixar is an easier place to get a job.
Http://www.pixar.com/companyinfo/jobs/index.html has all of the job openings available and you can go...
e.g., is it considered "elite" to work for that company in the animation biz? Do you need Master's degree?
You could go visit their site and look at the requirements for what their looking at when it comes to...
Related Q & A:
- How can I get a job at Universal in a show?Best solution by universalstudioshollywood.com
- How can I get a job at a law firm?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a job as a White House tour officer?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a job as a personal shopper?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers
- How can I get a job at a resort for a Summer?Best solution by eHow old
Just Added Q & A:
- How many active mobile subscribers are there in China?Best solution by Quora
- How to find the right vacation?Best solution by bookit.com
- How To Make Your Own Primer?Best solution by thekrazycouponlady.com
- How do you get the domain & range?Best solution by ChaCha
- How do you open pop up blockers?Best solution by Yahoo! Answers